Monday, May 11, 2009

message.


a week ago,
i sent out a electronic message
to my friends
via cellphone

it said:
never hesistate
to trade your cow
for a handful
of magic beans

which is just another
of my many
beloved tom robbins
quotations.

so i sent it off
to the world
with all of its
literal and metaphorical implications

to see what my friends thought
and here
are some of their responses:


s.g.-It's better to have three birds on an apple tree then one dead fish in a wooden bath.

t.p.-Talk about a monomyth...I'll keep that in mind for when i find my glass slipper.

l.g.-But i love milk-and the beans might be EVIL -Muahahaha

j.p.-Never Hesitate
to write me a short poem
when I'm naked in
My room
After seeing
the birds see
the sun rise

g.f-Fortune cookie.

g.g-Eat the red bean AND the blue bean.

t.b.-<3

t.g.-Are you in possession of either of these substances?

s.d.-I have a giant watermelon growing in my belly.

a.a.-You don't have to tell me that. I much prefer magic to livestock.


father's response:

y.l.-Fine but it can be also fake beans so just be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment